Microsoft Dynamics Consultant Needed in Brea,California
• Candidate must have 5
year experience in CRM Technologies
• Last 3
year experience should be hands on Implementing/Configuring/Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of CRM Dynamics best practices
• Candidate will be responsible for the Design, Development, Unit Testing and on-going support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 applications.
• Candidate should have demonstrated experience in integrating CRM with external systems.
• Candidate must be proficient in Lead Management, Case Management and Marketing modules within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Must have experience in configuring and accessing CRM application via mobile devices.
• Candidate must be proficient in extending capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
• Candidate must be Proficient in .net, C#, .net Web Services. Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, indexes will be plus.
• Familiarity with Oracle Eloqua or any e-mail marketing product will be a huge plus
• Must have good Communication skills. Must be able to work independently. Must be good team player. Must be able to easily blend as part of CRM team.
• Must be able to mentor and/or provide technical leadership to other team members within the CRM team
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time