The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH), is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Mobile Applications Developer.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, Application Development and Support section the selected applicant’s responsibilities include working with the defined project team to design, develop and test mobile applications in support of the State Electronic Notifiable Disease Surveillance System (SendSS). Day to day activities will include 70% coding, 30% design/analysis. Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive time lines.
The ideal developer for this position would be well-versed (at least 2-3 years’ experience) in most of the following areas:
• Hybrid Mobile Application Frameworks (e.g. Sencha/Cordova, Angular/Ionic)
• Native Mobile Development – iOS, Android, Windows
• JS-frameworks such as AngularJS, node.js, jQuery, Knockout
• Experience using Agile practices Scrum, continuous integration, and unit testing to deliver solutions
• Deep knowledge of XML, jSON, HTML5, CSS, HTTP