PeopleSoft Security Analyst Needed in Atlanta,Georgia
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Application or Security Administrator role in the information technology field or equivalent experience
• Experience configuring/developing security objects that adhere to Oracle/PeopleSoft development, standards and best practices, and ability to document the security changes so that it may be interpreted, maintained and enhanced.
• Able to do basic data analysis by writing basic queries in query tools such as PS Query Manager, SQL/SQL*Plus, Golden, etc.
• Practical knowledge of People Tools
• PeopleSoft upgrade experience is a plus
• Understands the risks and compliance issues facing PeopleSoft or other ERP implementations
• Well versed in segregation of duties and internal control principles
• Understands principles of software development life cycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time