Support Analyst Needed in Minneapolis,Minnesota
• Performs expert-level systems development and design work that
may include logic design; I/O design; firmware development; model
formulation; manufacturing and development cost projections; computer
architecture analysis and design; and analog or digital systems engineering.
• Performs systems modeling; simulation; and analysis.
• Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
• Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or
enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
• Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs
systems enhancements. 6. Identifies; analyzes; and resolves system problems.
• Determines system specifications; input/output processes; and
working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Serves as a technical team or task lead.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems
engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
• Serves as liaison with clients; participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are met.
• May provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time