Analyst Needed in Irvine,California
• Experience with Comprehensive Justice Systems and other government systems
• Business Analyst is responsible for the management/coordination of projects designed to develop technical solutions and/or enhancements related to the automation of business processes to meet user needsMust perform complex and advanced professional business analysis and application implementation related duties that include providing lead direction to other Business Analyst I staff and coordinating and managing projects that are moderate to large in size and scope.
• Analyzes and evaluates business requirements, consults with personnel from various departments and identifies areas for the development of technical solutions to automate and/or improve business processes.
• Provides recommendations on new or enhanced systems, software, upgrades and modifications.
• Evaluates and balances the requirements/needs of multiple departments/divisions in identifying the technical solutions that will best meet the identified needs.
• Participates in developing strategic plans for systems/applications development for the County.
• Acts as the project lead over moderate/large business automation projects; develops and monitors project budgets and resources; interfaces with clients to define project scope and review project activities, recommendations and outcomes; coordinates the use of project resources based on project requirements; designs and implements project testing and quality assurance processes.
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time