Mobility Support Analyst Needed in Minneapolis,Minnesota
• Strong experience resolving wireless carrier technical issues
preferred, (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile)
• Knowledge of personal and corporate mobility network technologies.
• Broad skills in mobile wireless technologies (mobile
devices/browsers/gateways, specifically WM5/6, Blackberry, iPhone, etc.).
• Ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues, use
common sense, and the ability to think on your feet.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a
strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Must be a logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility
synchronization products and services.
• Must be cautious and thoughtful when remotely accessing a
customer' device as a means to troubleshoot.
iPhone / iPad,Blackberry
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time