Data Analyst Needed in Reston,Virginia
• Work with the business unit or other subject matter experts to identify or refine technical requirements for application under development or being revised.
• Document requirements for enhancements for specific application.
• Review and/or contribute content to requirements, design, or test documentation.
• Perform data analysis at various stages of project, in order to assure development of a quality application. Analysis can include requirements development, testing, or user acceptance.
• Contribute to application test plan, and evaluate test results to assist development or test staff.
• Assist project manager in task identification, resource allocations and schedule estimates for staff on assigned project in order to help keep project resourced appropriately and on track. May take lead on small projects or on segment of larger
• Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring to others on team. Prepare or contribute to briefings of application owners at pertinent stages of project.
Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp to Corp,Contract - W2,Contract to Hire - 1099,Contract to Hire - Corp to Corp,Contract to Hire - W2,Full Time